· CNC machined in Barnoldswick, England · Includes mounting bolts
Upgrade your dream ride with FSA's super-light K-Force Brakes. The dual-pivot design uses cold-forged I-beam caliper arms with optimized geometry to bring you smooth, flex-free power with modulation and control in all conditions. Titanium hardware and carbon brake shoes mean that nothing will weigh…
Vision's Metron Aero Carbon Brake Levers are the ultimate finishing touch for your Vision Metron setup with a super-aero shape to cheat the wind and aluminum bodies and carbon levers for a feathery weight, too. With their clean expanding-wedge mount they fit perfectly on Vision's handlebars with…
Identical to WTB's popular and aggressive WeirWolf tire tread, these grips are perfect for fast-paced, all-mountain riding. Their dual-compound construction offers stellar control and the ends are closed for added durability.
Chromag's Squarewave grip is designed with performance and comfort as the paramount goals. The gentle bulge fits nicely in the cup of the hand to promote long ride comfort. The progressive tread is finest/softest where it meets the outer edges of the hand and coarsest under the meat of the palm for…
Replacement axles for Race Face Atlas pedals.
• High performance compound recommended for all•conditions • Alloy backing plate: 50% lighter than steel backing plate
• Replacement pads for Campagnolo Super Record 11-speed groups • Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding • Salmon: aggressive compound for wet weather conditions • Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping • Triple: Kool Stop's most…
Get the bottomless, plush feel of a coil shock with the weight and tunability of an air shock on your freeride, downhill, or even all-mountain rig with RockShox's Vivid Air R2C rear shock. Sporting a high-volume aluminum can and shaft, this lightweight shock boasts all the adjustments you need to…
Race Face Fat Tab Chainring Guards • Compatible for cranks with 4-5mm thick chainring tabs • Designed to protect your middle and inner chainring from impacts
- Specially shaped composite material helps prevent chain derailment when shifting to inner ring - Split clamp design mounts to specific seat tube diameters, eliminating the need for a metal fitment clamp
WTB's Comfort Comp saddle suits recreational and leisure riders looking for a deeply cushioned saddle with broad sit bone support. This sporty-looking saddle features WTB's Love Channel groove that relieves pressure in key areas and elastomer springs subdue bumps for serious comfort.
Following in the tradition of Selle San Marco's renowned saddles from the past the Regale Carbon FX Team offers the comfort that riders have come to expect, and the performance of a fully modern saddle. It features a flat top that lets riders take advantage of the full length of the saddle for…
• Replacement pads for Campagnolo 8- and 9-speed groups • Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding
• High performance compounds recommended for all-conditions • Steel backing
- Cold forged, CNC-machined cartridge body with self-aligning pivoting posts - Triple-compound 70mm pads
Truvativ's HammerSchmidt All Mountain Bottom Bracket Cups let you get the most out of every pedal stroke. This fine bottom bracket features a whopping eight seals to keep mud and debris out.
Cane Creek's 200TT Brake Levers are perfect for bullhorn-style bars and other TT base bars. Aluminum levers and aluminum mounting brackets mean low weight and excellent longevity. There's even a rubber end plug that perfectly sized for your thumb!
- Super low-friction external-type 24mm BB specifically for BMX Racing - Features titanium-coated SUS bearings, low-friction seals and lightweight lube - Titanium coating offers corrosion resistance and smoother-rolling bearings
Hope Disc Brake Hose Small Parts · This washer fits on both sides of the banjo bolt and seals the hose fitting into the master cylinder
Hope V2 Caliper Disc Brake Pads. · Fits Moto, Tech, and Tech Evo V2 Brakes · Standard Compound: softer compound than sintered; works better in dry conditions, but wears faster
• Rigid CNC'd one piece caliper • Increased piston diameter • Tech 3 lever offers 5% more power compared to our previous lever • Ergonomic design to fit around other handle bar items • The Tech 3 lever is directly compatible with Shimano I-Spec shifters
Chromag's Sequence chainring uses X-SYNC technology licensed from SRAM for unmatched chain retention. So now, no matter what kind of riding you do, you can have the peace of mind that your chain will stay put, and you can give your bike a little extra flair with the timeless Chromag styling. •104mm…
• Upgrade from crown adjust to remote adjust • Includes PopLoc remote lever (left) and compression damper • Available for Recon Silver, Sektor Silver, XC 32, and Paragon
• Upgrade from crown adjust to remote adjust • Includes two bleed syringes, torx wrench, Motion Control XDNA compression damper, XLoc remote lever and hose • Available for Revelation and SID
Cane Creek's AngleSet transforms your ride. It enables an effective head-tube angle adjustment of up to +/- 1.5-degrees so you can fine-tune your mountain bike's front-end handling to best suit your riding style, local terrain and race course. Installation is straightforward because the AngleSet…
A gently ergonomic rise to the Ace’s center provides an even closer attention to rider comfort when paired with the Ace’s PadLoc Relief. A raised mosaic of grip lines also provides enhanced feel in the wet, making the Ace an all-around favorite. - Compatible with PadLoc-ready bars only
Big riders, fear no more: you can have comfort and a real grip for your hands. The Clydesdale’s generous 33mm profile made from our high end Contact Rubber pairs perfectly with our Padlock Relief, ensuring that big hands get high-end features too. - Compatible with PadLoc-ready bars only
A thin silhouette and opposing working edges provide irrefutable grip, even in the wet. The Pilot’s 28mm svelte shape provides a paired down though classic profile that features the PadLoc Relief so that even slim profiles get big comfort. - Compatible with PadLoc-ready bars only.
Durable, high-density foam makes Ritchey's WCS Ergo True Grips perfect for all your off-road riding. These lightweight grips feature Ritchey's classic ergo shape so your hands feel great mile after mile.